Golf at Oglebay & Wheeling Park has been the game of a lifetime from the very start:

1924 – Creation of Wheeling Park

1925 – Wheeling Park Golf Course Opens

1928 – City of Wheeling accepts Oglebay Park

1931 – Crispin Golf Course 1st Nine Open

1938 – Crispin Golf Course 2nd Nine Open

1953 – Speidel Family gives first of several land gifts from their JoBetty Farm (280 acres) to allow the creation of the Driving Range at Oglebay

1955 – Speidel Family gives park money to purchase adjacent 60 acres

1961 – Speidel Family gives park money to purchase additional 56 acres (for a combined total of just shy of 400 acres)

1962 – Par 3 Golf Course 7 Clubhouse added at Oglebay

1968 – W.E. Stone Clubhouse added at Wheeling Park

1970 – Robert Trent Jones designs first of two championship curses at Speidel

1971 – 1st Nine Holes of Robert Trent Jones Course Opened

1972 – 2nd Nine Holes of Robert Trent Jones Course Opened

1974 – First Annual LPGA Classic

1981 – Harry C. Hamm Clubhouse at Speidel Golf Course built

2000 – Arnold Palmer Designed (Klieves Golf Course) second of two championship courses at Speidel

2012 – Renovations of Jones Golf Course Completed

2013 – Bloch Golf Course Dedication at Wheeling Park

2017 – First Tee Program comes to Oglebay